Balluff IO-Link for object detection incorporates intelligent sensors with an extremely wide range of functional principles
- Photoelectric sensors
– analogue fork light barriers
– RGB colour sensors
– energetic light switches for large distances
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Mechanical multiple position switches
IO-Link sensors have many advantages:
Maximum machine availability
Downtimes are significantly reduced because the parameters of a replaced IO-Link sensor are automatically written in full to the new sensor by the IO-Link Master. Commissionings, format changes or recipe changes can be processed centrally via function modules of the control unit. This saves time and minimises the potential for error.
Continuous diagnostic data for the entire process extends maintenance intervals, as systems and machines need to be maintained much less frequently thanks to automatic readjustment via IO-Link.
- 08 Feb 2016Industry 4.0 – the fourth industrial revolutionBalluff is the heartbeat of Industry 4.0 The availability of all relevant information in real time,...
- 20 Iun 2013BVS-E identification vision sensorsEasily and reliably read a large number of codes If you want to reliably check the identification of...
- 16 Oct 2016SMART SAFETY – Safety with Balluff qualitySimply safe Automation requires safety. And safety is based on reliability. Balluff quality guarante...
- 01 Iun 2014Photoelectric mini-sensors with laserSmall, compact and high-performance The photoelectric sensors from the BOS 5K product family now als...
- 08 Iun 2015Intelligent power supply units For excellent system availability. If you need to operate your systems and machines in a particula...