Balluff IO-Link for object detection incorporates intelligent sensors with an extremely wide range of functional principles
- Photoelectric sensors
– analogue fork light barriers
– RGB colour sensors
– energetic light switches for large distances
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Mechanical multiple position switches
IO-Link sensors have many advantages:
Maximum machine availability
Downtimes are significantly reduced because the parameters of a replaced IO-Link sensor are automatically written in full to the new sensor by the IO-Link Master. Commissionings, format changes or recipe changes can be processed centrally via function modules of the control unit. This saves time and minimises the potential for error.
Continuous diagnostic data for the entire process extends maintenance intervals, as systems and machines need to be maintained much less frequently thanks to automatic readjustment via IO-Link.
- 01 Mar 2014BML-S1G magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring systemHigh-precision for long measuring sections The absolutely coded BML-S1G position measuring system pr...
- 20 Noi 2012Ultrasonic sensorsUniversal use for distance measurement and position detection Independent of color and surface finis...
- 15 Aug 2015Transducers with real-time Ethernet interfacesFor rapid, precise and absolute position and speed measurement Rod and profile designs with Profinet...
- 03 Apr 2013BIS V industrial RFID – The new generation for more efficiencyConnect up to four read/write heads to a processor Quick, contact-free data communication is signifi...
- 15 Ian 2017Linie de asamblare PTAV X52_J92Beneficiar:Renault Tanger -Maroc 3. DESCRIERE GENERALA Linia tehnologica este destinată să asigure c...