Because of their compact dimensions, capacitive mini-sensors are most suitable for use in tight spaces where capacitive sensing technology was previously not possible. Calibration is conveniently via the downstream din rail mounting sensor amplifier / processor unit, 3 versions are available.
Standard – for object detection with 20 turn potentiometer.
Convenience – for analog current / voltage output plus switch points.
IO-Link – for versatile features:
- Selection of output function: PNP/NPN/NO/NC …
- Analog via the IO-Link interface
- LED display
- Teachable and triggerable switching point
- Dynamic object detection
- Free choice of delay times
- Two-point control via configurable hysteresis
- Monitoring of sensor input
- Full IO-Link access to all functions
- Pigtail and cable connection
The range of more than 30 different capacitive mini-sensors BCS includes very compact designs, starting at Ø 4 mm through to flat disk designs for a wide variety of applications. Furthermore, all passive high-temperature ( 180 deg. C ) and high-pressure ( 150 bar ) capacitive sensor heads can be connected via the amplifier / processor units.
This makes Balluff as the first manufacturer to provide a compete series of capacitive IO-Link sensors.
- 30 Sep 2013SENZORI VISION – BVS UNIVERSALThe BVS Universal: A New BVS models Combines BVS Advanced + BVS Ident in one sensor Features: Object...
- 18 Apr 2016Products + NewsProduct highlights from Systems and Service Industrial Networking and Connectivity Industrial Identi...
- 01 Sep 2014Magnetically coded position and angle measurement system BMLThe magnetically coded position and angle measurement systems BML excel in fast applications where a...
- 08 Mai 2015Optoelectronic sensors of outstanding precisionMicro-optical sensors with unrivalled technical properties MICROmote® optoelectronic sensors are not...
- 17 Noi 2013Check bearings – BVS applicationCheck Bearings – BVS Application and solution...