Safe signal acquisition and communication
The new safe I/O module combines automation and safety technology using IO-Link for the first time. It is simply connected to the IO-Link master. Since the system is open all the way to the sensor level, you can connect nearly any safety device.
The connection of automation and safety technology means you can protect your machine in one system. IO-Link handles communication down to the last meter and provides both sensor/actuator details as well as secure information.
Parameters are configured centrally using the controller. Safety-related information is sent directly through the master to the controller. Using Profisafe via Profinet guarantees secure communication with the controller.
- Infrastructure for automation and safety technology up to PLe / SIL3 via IO-Link
- Low maintenance costs in case of service thanks to comprehensive diagnostics and easy device replacement
- Lower costs by using uniform M12 connection cables
- Reduction of the required IP addresses
- Standardized wiring concept, reliable guard locking devices can be connected directly
- Nearly any safety device can be connected
Automation and safety technology. Safety over IO-Link conects.
- 01 Mar 2014BML-S1G magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring systemHigh-precision for long measuring sections The absolutely coded BML-S1G position measuring system pr...
- 20 Noi 2012Ultrasonic sensorsUniversal use for distance measurement and position detection Independent of color and surface finis...
- 15 Aug 2015Transducers with real-time Ethernet interfacesFor rapid, precise and absolute position and speed measurement Rod and profile designs with Profinet...
- 03 Apr 2013BIS V industrial RFID – The new generation for more efficiencyConnect up to four read/write heads to a processor Quick, contact-free data communication is signifi...
- 15 Ian 2017Linie de asamblare PTAV X52_J92Beneficiar:Renault Tanger -Maroc 3. DESCRIERE GENERALA Linia tehnologica este destinată să asigure c...