Safe signal acquisition and communication
The new safe I/O module combines automation and safety technology using IO-Link for the first time. It is simply connected to the IO-Link master. Since the system is open all the way to the sensor level, you can connect nearly any safety device.
The connection of automation and safety technology means you can protect your machine in one system. IO-Link handles communication down to the last meter and provides both sensor/actuator details as well as secure information.
Parameters are configured centrally using the controller. Safety-related information is sent directly through the master to the controller. Using Profisafe via Profinet guarantees secure communication with the controller.
- Infrastructure for automation and safety technology up to PLe / SIL3 via IO-Link
- Low maintenance costs in case of service thanks to comprehensive diagnostics and easy device replacement
- Lower costs by using uniform M12 connection cables
- Reduction of the required IP addresses
- Standardized wiring concept, reliable guard locking devices can be connected directly
- Nearly any safety device can be connected
Automation and safety technology. Safety over IO-Link conects.
- 01 Oct 2014Sensor amplifiers for mini capacitive sensorsBecause of their compact dimensions, capacitive mini-sensors are most suitable for use in tight spac...
- 17 Dec 2013BIC Q40 bidirectional transfers data in both directionsBidirectional inductive couplers transfer energy and data Contact-free transfer Inductive couplers r...
- 25 Oct 2015Preventing errors in the manufacturing processQuality and productivity guaranteed as poka-yoke Functions as poka-yoke Optimal manufacturing requir...
- 15 Dec 2012Diffuse sensor with ultra long rangeBOS 50K optoelectronic sensors – super long-range technology For complex tasks Conventional diffuse...
- 01 Mar 2017PTAV X52 H79 with RFID BIS-V...