The accurate all-rounder
Whether your application is position detection, distance measurement, or the detection of solid, powder, or liquid media: BUS ultrasonic sensors are precise all-rounders. Regardless of the colour, transparency, and surface texture, they always perform really well. They detect:
- Objects made from practically all materials (even sound-absorbing materials)
- Liquids, pellets, and powder (direct)
Their detection range is between 25 mm and 6 m, so larger object gaps are no problem. Their high resolution and small blind zones ensure top precision. BUS ultrasonic sensors are distinguished by their output signal. Thanks to a switching and an analogue design, they can reliably detect and count objects as well as determining distances extremely accurately. This guarantees a wide range of applications. But there’s more: thanks to various output functions, our ultrasonic sensors can be used as normally closed or normally open sensors.
- Contact-free detection
- Reliable even in critical ambient conditions with lots of dirt, dust, or mist
- Irrespective of the colour, transparency, reflection properties, and surface texture of the object
- Accurate detection even of small objects
- Cuboid and cylinder designs for added constructional freedom
A further benefit: extra reliability and lower costs
In addition, an analogue ultrasonic sensor can take on the function of a second sensor. One or two switching points can be used as required. Work can be purely analogue or analogue with two switching points. This provides more flexibility, greater efficiency, and increases the reliability of the application.
Ultrasonic sensors – tailored to your requirements
- 07 Apr 2015High-precision parts identification and position determinationIf there is a need to identify different objects during the manufacturing process, packing, or quali...
- 20 Ian 2013Magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring system BML-S1HAbsolute measurement system for short-stroke movements Inaccuracy and tolerance shifts have a negati...
- 09 Mar 2016European Sales Meeting 2016A very successful meeting! Together we had a great team spirit! ESM 2016 Pictures...
- 20 Feb 2014Solutions for the packaging industryAll areas of the packaging industry For the entire packaging industry and their different areas of p...
- 10 Mar 2015Products + NewsProducts + NewsBest Quality for Efficient Automation Product highlights from Systems and Service Ind...