Maintain consistently high product quality
BSP pressure sensors are suitable for measuring the pressure of gases and liquids. They can be used in a wide range of applications in factory automation. Both standard and more challenging applications are easy to realise using them. In addition, they are characterised by their high user-friendliness and extremely good price/performance ratio.
- Measure pressure reliably
BSP pressure sensors from Balluff allow you to guarantee consistently high product quality.
- System pressure at a glance
Balluff pressure sensors have a large, brightly illuminated LED display.
- Easy to install
A two-way rotary system allows you to optimally adapt the housing in line with your machine.
- Flexible positioning thanks to compact design
Position the sensor flexibly in the switching cabinet to save space.
- Intuitive configuration
The clear user interface complies with VDMA standards and enables the quick and easy configuration of print parameters.
Print sensors – tailored to your requirements
- 01 Mar 2014BML-S1G magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring systemHigh-precision for long measuring sections The absolutely coded BML-S1G position measuring system pr...
- 20 Noi 2012Ultrasonic sensorsUniversal use for distance measurement and position detection Independent of color and surface finis...
- 15 Aug 2015Transducers with real-time Ethernet interfacesFor rapid, precise and absolute position and speed measurement Rod and profile designs with Profinet...
- 03 Apr 2013BIS V industrial RFID – The new generation for more efficiencyConnect up to four read/write heads to a processor Quick, contact-free data communication is signifi...
- 15 Ian 2017Linie de asamblare PTAV X52_J92Beneficiar:Renault Tanger -Maroc 3. DESCRIERE GENERALA Linia tehnologica este destinată să asigure c...