Maintain consistently high product quality
BSP pressure sensors are suitable for measuring the pressure of gases and liquids. They can be used in a wide range of applications in factory automation. Both standard and more challenging applications are easy to realise using them. In addition, they are characterised by their high user-friendliness and extremely good price/performance ratio.
- Measure pressure reliably
BSP pressure sensors from Balluff allow you to guarantee consistently high product quality.
- System pressure at a glance
Balluff pressure sensors have a large, brightly illuminated LED display.
- Easy to install
A two-way rotary system allows you to optimally adapt the housing in line with your machine.
- Flexible positioning thanks to compact design
Position the sensor flexibly in the switching cabinet to save space.
- Intuitive configuration
The clear user interface complies with VDMA standards and enables the quick and easy configuration of print parameters.
Print sensors – tailored to your requirements
- 31 Oct 2013PF IO-Link Profile for Micropulse Transducer BTL6Simple to configure, time-saving to install and bring into operation Contactless posit...
- 27 Sep 2016IO-Link sensor/actuator hub with extension portFor connecting an IO-Link extension hub or IO-Link valve island connector Flexible use for greater e...
- 11 Iul 2014BES Inductive Sensor with IO-LinkThe new inductive sensors BES with adjustable switching distance via IO-Link provide simple and easy...
- 08 Feb 2016Industry 4.0 – the fourth industrial revolutionBalluff is the heartbeat of Industry 4.0 The availability of all relevant information in real time,...
- 20 Iun 2013BVS-E identification vision sensorsEasily and reliably read a large number of codes If you want to reliably check the identification of...