Micro-optical sensors with unrivalled technical properties
MICROmote® optoelectronic sensors are notable for their micro-optical components: LED, photo-diode, photo-transistor, and laser-diode units
with unparalleled technical properties.
Overview of the features
- Long ranges
- Outstanding resolution
- Sturdy thanks to the integrated metal housing
- Highly flexible electrical cables for signal transmission
- Easy to use via a separate amplifier
It is based on our principle of packing the maximum optical output into the smallest possible space. This is why we developed our own manufacturing technology, had it patented and created the prerequisite for users to solve a wide variety of applications even where space is at a premium.
The miniaturised optosensors are operated with a separate amplifier which can be fitted externally to the main event. Highly flexible electrical cables ensure that the sensor signals are transmitted between the sensor head and the amplifier.
A further benefit: The amplifier offers convenient display and operating elements.
Alternative to fibre-optics
Where highly flexible, purely electrical sensor cables are required, MICROmote® optoelectronic sensors represent a technical alternative to fibre-optics.
Wide range of standard products
The optoelectronic sensor heads have unusually compact dimensions, outstanding technical parameters, and excellent flexibility. With our modular system, a wide range of versatile standard products is available in very compact sizes with a wide variety of unique selling points.
MICROmote® sensors are particularly suitable for installation in moving machine parts and robot grippers. Compact dimensions offer the perfect solution when there is very little installation space.
Further areas of application
- Detecting the position of small components
- Detecting and counting objects
- Fluid level detection of foaming fluids
- Volume measurement and detection of microbubbles
- High vacuum applications
- 20 Oct 2012mini.s – powerful, compact mini sensorsSmall housing, low weight and maximum switching precision? Balluff mini sensors satisfy all of these...
- 20 Sep 2015We speak the language of IO-Link in object detectionBalluff IO-Link for object detection incorporates intelligent sensors with an extremely wide range o...
- 27 Mai 2013BSP flush pressure sensors – For fluids in which standard pressure sensors are out of their depthBalluff pressure sensors with flush diaphragm have a welded stainless steel diaphragm. As a result t...
- 15 Feb 2017Integrare sistem de masurare diversitate BAD K52Beneficiar:Renault-Dacia Mioveni DESCRIERE GENERALA Sistemul de masurare diversitate BAD K52 a fost...
- 01 Oct 2014Sensor amplifiers for mini capacitive sensorsBecause of their compact dimensions, capacitive mini-sensors are most suitable for use in tight spac...