Small housing, low weight and maximum switching precision? Balluff mini sensors satisfy all of these industrial automation requirements. Compact designs and impressive power ensure outstanding freedom of design and open up a whole new range of applications. Users benefit from a high degree of flexibility as a result.
Balluff miniature sensors are available in all operating principles:
as inductive, photoelectric, magnetic, capacitive and ultrasonic sensors. Balluff offers inductive couplers, fieldbus modules and RFID in miniature dimensions – powerful and compact for every sensor technology.
Compacts designs – new
Magnetic mini sensor BMF 243 – inserted in C grooves from above
Only 24 mm long and suitable for short stroke cylinders, the sensor can be inserted in C grooves from above. The sensor can also be mounted to cylinders with an existing slot that is no longer accessible or in cases where dirt and weld spatter prevent insertion of the sensor in the groove.
The compact housing of the magnetic mini sensor is installed flush and provides a solution for particularly compact applications. An integral metal fastening element retains the sensor particularly securely in each C groove.
The BMF 243 is supplied with a cable clip that provides strain relief and routes the cable safely.
Inductive SuperShorty M12
The shortest inductive M12 product on the market allows position queries in applications where space for a sensor was previously unavailable.
The SuperShorty with maximum power density is available in two versions: the 12 mm version can be installed flush and offers a switching distance of 4 mm. The 17 mm version is installed non-flush and has a switching distance of 6 mm.
Cable variants with M12 connectors are available.
- 08 Mai 2015Optoelectronic sensors of outstanding precisionMicro-optical sensors with unrivalled technical properties MICROmote® optoelectronic sensors are not...
- 17 Noi 2013Check bearings – BVS applicationCheck Bearings – BVS Application and solution...
- 31 Mai 2016SmartLight – LED signal light with IO-LinkMore than just a display of operating states Broad spectrum of colours for all physical sizes The fi...
- 12 Aug 2014M12 male <-> female connectors with Cable for Harsh EnvironmentsWherever connectors and cables are used in the immediate vicinity of welding work, they are subjecte...
- 07 Noi 2015Fill stand measurement with BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensorsResistant to chemicals – with a PTFE membrane BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors carry out contactless mea...