Absolute measurement system for short-stroke movements
Inaccuracy and tolerance shifts have a negative effect on production quality. The answer is direct measuring systems. They detect the current position directly on the carriage or the load support.
The new magnetic travel and angular position encoder BML-S1H is an absolute measurement system for short-stroke movements. It is a high-precision, absolute sensor for highly dynamic applications. It operates without contact and is non-wearing. It is also unaffected by external factors such as dirt and temperature.
- Linear guides
- Pick-and-place in robotics
- Drive unit feedback
- Vibration welding
All benefits at a glance
- Absolute sensing system for short-stroke movements
- High system accuracy and resolution
- Can be mounted parallel or perpendicular to measurement base
- Ultra-compact design in tough metal casing
- 01 Mar 2014BML-S1G magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring systemHigh-precision for long measuring sections The absolutely coded BML-S1G position measuring system pr...
- 20 Noi 2012Ultrasonic sensorsUniversal use for distance measurement and position detection Independent of color and surface finis...
- 15 Aug 2015Transducers with real-time Ethernet interfacesFor rapid, precise and absolute position and speed measurement Rod and profile designs with Profinet...
- 03 Apr 2013BIS V industrial RFID – The new generation for more efficiencyConnect up to four read/write heads to a processor Quick, contact-free data communication is signifi...
- 15 Ian 2017Linie de asamblare PTAV X52_J92Beneficiar:Renault Tanger -Maroc 3. DESCRIERE GENERALA Linia tehnologica este destinată să asigure c...