For connecting an IO-Link extension hub or IO-Link valve island connector
Flexible use for greater efficiency
Balluff IO-Link sensor hubs have eight ports for 16 inputs/outputs, which allow input/output information to be transported variably within a radius of up to 20 m. The efficiency of these ports increases with the greater flexibility provided by the seventh socket of the new IO-Link sensor/actuator hubs, which have multiple uses.
The extension port up close
In the default setting, the extension port is configured as a digital input/output socket and pins 2 and 4 can be used as digital inputs or outputs.
The 8th port can be configured as an extension port by means of a parameter entry. A second IO-Link extension hub or an IO-Link valve island connector can now be connected. Additional inputs/outputs can be connected to the second hub, extending the surrounding radius by up to a further 20 m. The „range” is doubled and costs are reduced considerably.
Even lower costs
As with all IO-Link sensor hubs, the new variants can be installed at low cost, allowing you to save even more money. These savings come from a reduction in the amount of hardware used and in the overall complexity of the wiring and testing.
In addition, the system can be up and running in seconds by simply plugging in unshielded, four-wire standard cables. Overall, that equates to a 40 to 50% reduction in costs.
- Simple wiring using four-wire sensor cable (up to 20 m)
- Extension port: Connects an IO-Link extension hub or three different options of IO-Link valve island connectors
- High total cost savings
Additional inputs/outputs can be processed via the extension port on the IO-Link sensor/actuator hub and further savings can be made.
- 01 Mar 2014BML-S1G magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring systemHigh-precision for long measuring sections The absolutely coded BML-S1G position measuring system pr...
- 20 Noi 2012Ultrasonic sensorsUniversal use for distance measurement and position detection Independent of color and surface finis...
- 15 Aug 2015Transducers with real-time Ethernet interfacesFor rapid, precise and absolute position and speed measurement Rod and profile designs with Profinet...
- 03 Apr 2013BIS V industrial RFID – The new generation for more efficiencyConnect up to four read/write heads to a processor Quick, contact-free data communication is signifi...
- 15 Ian 2017Linie de asamblare PTAV X52_J92Beneficiar:Renault Tanger -Maroc 3. DESCRIERE GENERALA Linia tehnologica este destinată să asigure c...