BOS 50K optoelectronic sensors – super long-range technology
For complex tasks
Conventional diffuse sensors are often used in industrial automation. But they frequently reach their limits when it comes to large sensing distances. Not so the new Balluff diffuse sensors with super long-range technology. They resolve problems with complex tasks precisely at the point where until now high-energy sensors have fallen short because of their range.
Scanning range up to 3.5 m
The powerful diffuse sensors in the BOS 50K product family are distinguished by a maximum scanning range of as much as 3.5 m. They are simple to operate. And quick and accurate alignment is aided by an extremely easily visible red spot.
The IO Link version even offers four individually configurable switching points. Additional IO Link features such as a definable switching range provide for even greater versatility of application for the new BOS 50K Super Long-Range diffuse sensors.
- Diffuse sensors for previously unachievable sensing distances
- For detecting poorly reflective objects
- Easy to align: precise, easily visible red light spot
- Easy adjustment: by Teach-In or IO Link
- IO Link: up to 4 individually configurable switching points
- 01 Mar 2014BML-S1G magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring systemHigh-precision for long measuring sections The absolutely coded BML-S1G position measuring system pr...
- 20 Noi 2012Ultrasonic sensorsUniversal use for distance measurement and position detection Independent of color and surface finis...
- 15 Aug 2015Transducers with real-time Ethernet interfacesFor rapid, precise and absolute position and speed measurement Rod and profile designs with Profinet...
- 03 Apr 2013BIS V industrial RFID – The new generation for more efficiencyConnect up to four read/write heads to a processor Quick, contact-free data communication is signifi...
- 15 Ian 2017Linie de asamblare PTAV X52_J92Beneficiar:Renault Tanger -Maroc 3. DESCRIERE GENERALA Linia tehnologica este destinată să asigure c...