Connect up to four read/write heads to a processor
Quick, contact-free data communication is significantly more efficient with the BIS V industrial RFID system by Balluff. Only the BIS V system has an integrated IO-Link master and four antenna channels that can be configured separately and enable the connection of up to four read/write heads. This saves costs, as fewer evaluation units are needed. The IO-Link master means that you have a node for additional information and can, for example, directly connect further sensors and create a simple network structure.
The BIS V system ensures faster data transmission, short cycle times, and high date security in HF and LF applications.
The high performance BIS V offers maximum convenience. Display and status LEDs support ease of use. And through its USB service interface, standard hardware is easy to attach. All connections are easily accessible and completely pluggable.
The compact, EMC-protected metal housing measures just 170 x 60 x 40 mm, can be perfectly integrated, and is easy to assembly. In control cabinets or in the field up to IP 65, on a top hat rail or on a profile.
Areas of application
The main uses of this powerful system for industrial usage are in the fields of handling, assembly, and material flow. The EMC protection means that it can also be used in more challenging environments.
- Identification tasks for material flow control in industrial production
- Rail-borne conveyor systems in machine construction
- Assembly and subassembly lines in the automotive and electrical equipment industries
- Electrified monorail systems
An overview of your benefits
- Powerful and cost-effective: just one processor for four read/write heads
- Integrated IO-Link master simplifies network topology
- Convenient status LEDs and display
- Easy to use: pluggable connections and USB service interface
- Easy to integrate, compact design
- Easy to assemble
- Profibus connection as established means of industrial communication
- HF function for ISO 14443 and ISO 15693 with automatic detection
- 01 Mar 2014BML-S1G magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring systemHigh-precision for long measuring sections The absolutely coded BML-S1G position measuring system pr...
- 20 Noi 2012Ultrasonic sensorsUniversal use for distance measurement and position detection Independent of color and surface finis...
- 15 Aug 2015Transducers with real-time Ethernet interfacesFor rapid, precise and absolute position and speed measurement Rod and profile designs with Profinet...
- 03 Apr 2013BIS V industrial RFID – The new generation for more efficiencyConnect up to four read/write heads to a processor Quick, contact-free data communication is signifi...
- 15 Ian 2017Linie de asamblare PTAV X52_J92Beneficiar:Renault Tanger -Maroc 3. DESCRIERE GENERALA Linia tehnologica este destinată să asigure c...