Bidirectional inductive couplers transfer energy and data
Inductive couplers render mechanical plug connections superfluous. This is because energy and data are transferred contact-free by inductive couplers via a recording gap. And data is even transferred in both directions if the new bidirectional coupling system in the 40×40 unicompact housing is used with IO-Link.
Wear-free connection increases machine availability
The wear-free, reliable connection increases machine availability and contributes to reduced downtimes. This then increases productivity.
The contact-free data transfer on IO-Link standard is set up transparently. This means that the BIC system works in the background and can be integrated without parametrisation via plug-and-play between master and device.
Irrespective of the IO-Link revision status, the system has a complete IO-Link interface. Events, parameter and process data are exchanged directly between the master and the device.
Mechanically separated and electrically connected:
BIC bidirectional – the contact-free IO-Link interface
- Simultaneous control of actuators and gathering of sensor signals
- AUX power for actuators can be switched on and off
- Extremely easy installation via plug-and-play
- IO-Link functions through to the device
- Flexible process data lengths
The most important areas of application
- Revolving tables (in assembly and the tool machine)
- Workpiece carrier (e.g. workpiece clamping devices in C-type spot welding head systems)
- Machines with interchangeable tools (presses, injection moulding tools)
- 12 Aug 2014M12 male <-> female connectors with Cable for Harsh EnvironmentsWherever connectors and cables are used in the immediate vicinity of welding work, they are subjecte...
- 07 Noi 2015Fill stand measurement with BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensorsResistant to chemicals – with a PTFE membrane BUS M30E2 ultrasonic sensors carry out contactless mea...
- 31 Oct 2013PF IO-Link Profile for Micropulse Transducer BTL6Simple to configure, time-saving to install and bring into operation Contactless posit...
- 27 Sep 2016IO-Link sensor/actuator hub with extension portFor connecting an IO-Link extension hub or IO-Link valve island connector Flexible use for greater e...
- 11 Iul 2014BES Inductive Sensor with IO-LinkThe new inductive sensors BES with adjustable switching distance via IO-Link provide simple and easy...