Bidirectional inductive couplers transfer energy and data
Inductive couplers render mechanical plug connections superfluous. This is because energy and data are transferred contact-free by inductive couplers via a recording gap. And data is even transferred in both directions if the new bidirectional coupling system in the 40×40 unicompact housing is used with IO-Link.
Wear-free connection increases machine availability
The wear-free, reliable connection increases machine availability and contributes to reduced downtimes. This then increases productivity.
The contact-free data transfer on IO-Link standard is set up transparently. This means that the BIC system works in the background and can be integrated without parametrisation via plug-and-play between master and device.
Irrespective of the IO-Link revision status, the system has a complete IO-Link interface. Events, parameter and process data are exchanged directly between the master and the device.
Mechanically separated and electrically connected:
BIC bidirectional – the contact-free IO-Link interface
- Simultaneous control of actuators and gathering of sensor signals
- AUX power for actuators can be switched on and off
- Extremely easy installation via plug-and-play
- IO-Link functions through to the device
- Flexible process data lengths
The most important areas of application
- Revolving tables (in assembly and the tool machine)
- Workpiece carrier (e.g. workpiece clamping devices in C-type spot welding head systems)
- Machines with interchangeable tools (presses, injection moulding tools)
- 01 Mar 2014BML-S1G magnetically coded position and rotary encoder measuring systemHigh-precision for long measuring sections The absolutely coded BML-S1G position measuring system pr...
- 20 Noi 2012Ultrasonic sensorsUniversal use for distance measurement and position detection Independent of color and surface finis...
- 15 Aug 2015Transducers with real-time Ethernet interfacesFor rapid, precise and absolute position and speed measurement Rod and profile designs with Profinet...
- 03 Apr 2013BIS V industrial RFID – The new generation for more efficiencyConnect up to four read/write heads to a processor Quick, contact-free data communication is signifi...
- 15 Ian 2017Linie de asamblare PTAV X52_J92Beneficiar:Renault Tanger -Maroc 3. DESCRIERE GENERALA Linia tehnologica este destinată să asigure c...